NOTE: This was first posted Dec. 13, 2012 www.kingdommarketplace.net
WHAT’S UP IN MINISTRY BUSINESS?
(C) 2012 Taveau D’Arcy All copyrights reserved under international law
“Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths. Isaiah 2:3
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 2 Corinthians 2:9-10
God has been repeatedly placing King David’s Psalm 138 on my heart for Prophetic Kingdom Marketplace i.e. Business, (both senior ministry and any other). It is a word from the Lord for all with spiritually attuned ears to truly hear.
Psalm 138 was written by David, who was God’s prophet, priest and real king. This means that David had to rule both from the spiritual as well as the natural view point. He had to heed the Lord, pay attention to any direction, fine tuning but then also interacted with dark dominating, demanding, even murderous forces, battles and hot tempered personalities. Pioneering King David had to deal with real back biting, underminers, and much trouble and great pressures both supernaturally and naturally.
And during these same seasons David seemed to also always be knee deep in family and human big drama from his many relationships and family members.
At special times God kept his prophet isolated in the cave…escaping pressures but also those who were out to take his life. Although David is now regarded as “Bible Famous” when we examine his life and the pressures he encountered, we understand how each senior pioneering leader, business owner and junior entrepreneur can truly relate.
From the 3-4 Psalm 138 Collective business, senior leader words, the following Bible scriptures were repeated as KEY, PROPHETIC LEADER FINE TUNING for all who perceive them as a personal word directly to them…usually all given in a “selah: pause and really think about it” usual OCFC form.
From what was strongly impressed to the writer, again, repeatedly, it is souly about each person taking time apart to truly seek God’s direction for them in the Psalm 91 secret place. (or as we refer to it, the I Kings 19:9 “prophetic cave” of Elijah.”)
Seeking God apart is what appears to be the big key.
1. So as not be in a busy fast food type of rush, which is today’s Rev 2 Church of Ephesus (who had lost their first love) tasteless spiritual plastic fruit.
2. So as not to be so foolish as to really believe that WE by NOW “know it all, have seen it all and have done it all.” (thus presuming WE have experienced ALL the Father has and by this LIMIT Him with our own small limited mindsets and big unbelief!)
3. So as not to remain shallow or ultimately self seeking: meaning to NOT go in to seek the Lord ONLY due to our need for income, provision (which is actually seeking God’s “hand” for that which He will give us (and also truly wants to see His children receive) but it will be much more than a self seeking”bless ME club” but rather a apostolic, business “First Love” relationship built on personal, one on one, union of Father, Son/daughter UNIQUELY (which God strongly impresses the writer is what truly LASTS and what HE is truly after.)
4. So we may get to know the Lord in such a manner that is produces a Deeper Walk with the Lord, more spiritual and emotional real depth and senior, business, personal mature real Godly mantles. *NOTE: real reason being: it will bring glory to the Lord in the secular and unbelieving community
5. “There is a God in heaven who reveals secrets” Daniel 2:28 and Isaiah 2:3 when we go up to the Lord’s mountain (again analogous to the Psalm 91 Secret Place) and spend enough quality time with Him, in a personal, one on one, meaning back and forth real personal Love relationship, He will begin to rub off on us..and send us new supernatural leader wisdom, sudden new bright ideas and creative wisdom, supernatural revelation.
6. The wonder working faith, supernatural supplying, inventive, providing, idea giving power of God will bring glory to the Lord, remove the pressure off families, persons and also those with ministry callings to move forward. It must then not be “consumed upon our own lusts” and the call to provide as wise persons for “the children’s children” which implies NOT ALL money being called to be sown out as “seed” UNLESS it is God truly saying to do so. (Wise Balance)
7.A good man leaves an inheritance for his children’s children, but a sinner’s wealth is stored up for the righteous. Proverbs 13:22
Personal Observation: While it is usually ONLY the latter part of this verse that we hear often quoted, WE NEED TO HEED: while all the preachers are believing God for the latter part of this verse, the writer submits that there may be 2 or more reasons why this last part has not yet occurred.
1) that if God were to send all that sinner sent money..that up until NOW..most of God’s persons would spend all of the money personally or ministerially so as NOT to leave any funds Biblically “for their children’s children.” (look around just now..who can say that God’s people are laying up for themselves, much less their children, AND their grandchildren)
2) if there is no GENUINE caring for, sharing God’s good news with not just the downtrodden, but also genuinely LOVING and sharing with the UP and out, not just the DOWN and out, then how will they be saved. And then feel the Holy Spirit tug upon their hearts to want to give to the God that they now serve and Love? Selah.
FINALLY: This business leader word is NOT about raising up many more immature fads, fly by night, get rich quick ministry, apostolic business trends as the writer has sadly witnessed for 25 years.
AND this is an apostolic word from the Lord for REAL LASTING ENDURING and WISE APOSTOLIC REAL MINISTRY BUSINESS.
And this will require much hard enduring work inside as well as outside the faith filled prayer closet. And the writer senses that it will require divine relationships ACROSS the lines of the faithful, thus the need to repair spiritual, natural, relationship breeches. AND the Holy Spirit must be repeatedly met with with Bible renewed humble leader inquiring minds…for He is “the revealer” and the God who entered by His Spirit into the prison situation of the prophet Jeremiah and then told Jeremiah in chapter 33:3 to “Call unto Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things you know not of.”
One of the main words from the Lord to us has been leadership warning from Isaiah 10:27. This also is another popular verse, which seems to neglect the Bible context in which it was first written.
It shall come to pass in that day
That his burden will be taken away from your shoulder,
And his yoke from your neck,
And the yoke will be destroyed because of the anointing oil. Isaiah 10:27
”Yes, yippee, yahoo!!” we call think.
God is going to send his ANOINTING to break off that heavy yoke! (often meaning debt, need for finances).
AND surely the Bible context does state in Isaiah chapters 1- 11 that God’s Spirit is brooding and hovering, wanting to do break off EVERY kind of destructive burden and yoke,(in that context the fierce heathen people group of adversaries, the Assyrians)
And this is similar to the day in which we live, especially the mixture in God’s leaders. Yet, when taken in context, (chapters 1-10) God had spoken a conditional word through the prophet Isaiah. AND He would only send his “yoke destroying burden lifting anointing” IF his leaders, high priests included, forsook the false influences of the kingdoms all around them. Suggestion: read for yourself Chapter 1-10 Isaiah).
Closing with the word for pastors, leader, business, etc from Amos 3:7;
“Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he reveals his secret unto his servants the prophets.”
The main key in the above (as was impressed upon the writer by the Lord, repeatedly) was
- The true prophets take time apart to seek, deeply inquire directly from the Lord
They are not too busy to do so
They are “his servants” rather than elitest, entitled, superiour or all “over knowing”. But instead they remain pure hearted, humble and teachable.
TOO IMPOSSIBLE IN A HARD ECONOMY?
The God in heaven who “reveals secrets” is also the one the Psalmist described in Psalm 114 as the God to “takes the rock and turns it into a pool and takes the hard flint and turns it into a bubbling spring.”
Respectfully submitted to all with ears to truly hear.
(C) 2012 Taveau D’Arcy All copyrights reserved